Wednesday 18 February 2009

Well, the best thing about this time in February is that it's half term, which means I get to book some holiday and be away from my desk. Which usually means some crafty down time - probably just what's required with Ofsted just around the corner.....

Had a good day today; took Beth to her Nanna's for a few days. Been a while since she has stayed there and I was pleased she requested it (and not, despite how it may seem, just because there'd be a couple of solitary days in it for me!).

On my way home, I called into my very good and old friend from school. We don't get to see - or talk - as much as I would like; life gets in the way. But when we are together it's like we saw each other yesterday. She listens to my ramblings and it is just soooo comfy. Love you Dawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment