Friday 20 February 2009

There goes half term!

Well, I have a clean and (relatively) tidy house to show for half term. Didn't manage to achieve much of what I had hoped, but that's usually how it goes, isn't it?

I was hoping to list a few more items tonight, but my laptop is playing silly devils and although it can see the HomeHub, and can connect to the network, it is steadfastly refusing to actually go on the web. Perhaps it's its way of telling me I really should spend a little less time on it?

Well, I did start a purse today (when complete, l'll post an image) to match a bag I have already made and sold. Should complete that tomorrow morning whilst watching Saturday Kitchen and having a quick fantasy about James Martin in his greenhouse!

A girl's gotta have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment